25 de agosto de 2010

2º Concurso / Primer lugar

Nana, Nanita, nana. Do not cry child, that breaks my soul to see you cry.Pick your tears in a box of amber color. I will keep in the corner most beautiful house. Nana, Nanita, nana. I sing to your beautiful dream and the stars of your face, are closed to listening to my nana. My daughter tenderly, my daughter's soul I will descend from heaven for you, brightly colored stars. The bells will join withand trickles of silver. The will hang over your crib. The moon will ask for a beam of white light so you know when night falls.The sun will ask a golden ray, so you know when the morning. I'll tell you tales of princesses and pirates. I will ensure your night's sleep. And I will sing this lullaby: "My child sleeps between gold and silver. Among princesses and pirates. And with the singing of the lullaby, Nana, Nanita, nana!. Sleep my child. your mom goes with you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario